Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation PDF by Andreas Moritz for free in FrenchPDF.
About the Author of this book Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation
Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation is a book authored by a German-born, Ayurvedic medicine practitioner and health consultant, Andreas Moritz.
He has written a dozen books on various subjects pertaining to holistic health, and much of his life’s work has been dedicated to understanding and treating the root of causes of illness and helping the body to naturally heal itself.
Handbook of Medicinal Herbs by James A. Duke
The Summery of the book Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation:
Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation:
- It is a book that dwell on some important measures about health such as lifestyle, diet, nutrition, exercise, daily routine, exposure to sunlight, and the likes.
- the book Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation contains fifteen important chapters with subheadings
- the united force of your body is the mind and spirit; the mind chooses a task it creative and active, and the spirit looks for ways to expand by generating waves of love..
- Our brain is not the ultimate authority of our body.
- The cells of our body are equipped with receptor sites for these peptides, which explains why every cell knows what every other cell does or thinks.
- There cannot be any secret between cells.
- It is good to apply a simple muscle test derived from the healing method of Behavioral Kinesiology.
- Find yourself a partner and follow these simple steps below for muscle testing:
-both of you need to stand. Your left arm should hang down relaxed by your side, while your right arm is extended in a horizontal position, with you elbow stretched.
-next, asks your partner to stand in front of you. Look at a neutral place, such as a door or a wall, and try not to think of anything or anyone. Ask your partner to place his\her right hand on your left shoulder to keep your body posture in a stable position, and his\her left hand on top of your right arm, just over your wrist.
-now, ask your partner to press down on your arm, while you try to resist the pressure. Ask your partner to press down your arm quickly and firmly, but not in a jerky manner, and not longer than about three seconds. The idea is to maintain the pressure only as long as it takes him\her to notice your arm’s strength of resistance. Pressing longer will make the muscle weak and produce a faulty test result.
-your arm muscle should be testing strong in this neutral state.
-next, keep your right arm outstretched while you try to think of situation, person, past experience, etc.., that will make you feel angry, nervous or uncomfortable in any way.
- The book Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation also discussed on the true healer.
- It also discussed on when the Placebo becomes medicine.
- Healing depends on the patient.
- It also talk on the issue “is Today’s Medical Practice Trustworthy?”
- The laws behind sickness and health.
The author really dwell on so many health talks in this book Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation in a very simple amazing methods, the above mentioned are just 1% of that which is contain in the book!.
Your Brain on Food: How chemicals control your thoughts and feelings
For Reasons of Legality / Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation
The author of this book, Andreas Moritz, does not advocate the use of any particular form of health care but believes that the facts, figures, and knowledge presented herein should be available to every person concerned with improving his or her state of health. Although the author has attempted to give a profound understanding of the topics discussed and to ensure accuracy and completeness of any information that originates from any other source than his own, he and the publisher assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or any inconsistency herein. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional. This book is not intended to replace the advice and treatment of a physician who specializes in the treatment of diseases. Any use of the information set forth herein is entirely at the reader’s discretion. The author and publisher are not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the preparations or procedures described in this book. The statements made herein are for educational and theoretical purposes only and are mainly based upon Andreas Moritz’s own opinion and theories. You should always consult with a health care practitioner before taking any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or beginning or stopping any therapy. The author is not intending to provide any medical advice, or offer a substitute thereof, and make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any product, device or therapy, whatsoever. Except as otherwise noted, no statement in this book has been reviewed or approved by the United States Food & Drug Administration or the Federal Trade Commission. Readers should use their own judgment or consult a holistic medical expert or their personal physicians for specific applications to their individual problems.