English grammar in use app is the best reference for learners who depend on self-study. It is a practical guide for intermediate to advanced students of English. It has been written by Raymond Murphy and published by Cambridge University Press.
About English Grammar In Use book
English grammar in use has been widely used as a reference and practice book by non- English speaking countries.
- Its simplicity and accuracy made it attract plenty of learners.-
- It is a good reference for self-study as well as the classroom.-
About English Grammar In Use App
- Offered By: Cambridge Learning (Cambridge University Press).
- Installs: 1,000,000+
- Size: 49M.
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+.
- English grammar in use has three versions.
- Every book is divided into units; every unit has an explanation on the left pages and examples on the right page.
- The book’s units start with the main topics then go up to advanced topics.
- The author puts a study guide at the end of the book contains exercises that when the student answer, he can figure out what the units he need to study, and what the units, he can omit.
- The earliest edition was released in 1985
- It contained 379 pages.
- The second edition which was released in 1991 is the well-known edition.