The Best Raw Food RECIPES: How To Eat Yourself Healthy pdf for free:
The Best Raw Food RECIPES: How To Eat Yourself Healthy Getting started with raw foods can seem intimidating, but no worries, the author “YURI ELKAIM” have gotten you covered with these 21 amazing raw food recipes as a beginner.
The Benefits of Eating Raw:
Raw fruit contains a wealth of vitamins that protect the body from harmful free radicals. These free radicals contribute to chronic diseases like cancer and heart diseases.
If you worry about stuffing yourself with carbohydrates when you eat fruits, remember that fruit is a simple carbohydrate, and the sugars are easily absorbed by cells as a fuel source.
Extracts from the book:
Check the summary of these amazing raw food recipes below:
Raw for Breakfast:
1. Enlighten Smoothie Bowl: Breakfast sets the stage for the rest of your day, and this enlighten smoothie bowl is the perfect way to start your morning.
The base of this breakfast bowl combines:
- Antioxidant-rich berries with protein powder and almond butter.
- Heap on your favorite nuts for even more protein,
- superfood seeds like hemp hearts and chia,
- And any other toppings to give your bowl optimal nutrition to power your day!
2. Chocolate Strawberry Almond Protein Smoothie: This smoothie has it all: great taste, high-protein, healthy fats, and loads of antioxidants.
- Coconut oil,
- and protein powder come together for a convenient breakfast full of super food goodness.
3. Cocoa Superfood Hemp Bars: Grab a few of these protein-packed raw bars for a nutritious on-the-go breakfast. Hemp protein powder and hemp hearts deliver heart-healthy fatty acids, antioxidants, and major protein to these delicious raw bars.Cocoa and cinnamon add a tasty flavor while sneaking in more good-for-you health benefits and lots more…
Raw Lunch Recipes:
1. Beet and Sweet Potato Salad: A spiralizer makes quick work of this raw beet and sweet potato salad. These bright, colorful veggies are packed with nutrients that make this lunch a healthy gold-mine.
Top it with nuts and seeds for a protein-packed meal.
2. Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad: This fall veggie salad celebrates raw vegetable. Toss in any veggies you have in the fridge and use a julienne peeler to save on prep time.
Add an avocado for healthy fat and top with nuts and seeds for protein.
3. Raw Rainbow Wraps: Stuff all the colors of the rainbow into a healthy raw wrap: red bell peppers, orange carrots, yellow squash, green zucchini, and purple cabbage are wrapped in a sturdy collard leaf and dipped in a tasty mango cilantro sauce.
Each of these colorful veggies has unique antioxidants for optimal health.
Dinner in the Raw:
1. Pumpkin Seed Garlic Pasta: Weeknights can be busy, and making a quick, healthy raw recipe can seem like a challenge. This recipe is incredibly easy and satisfies your cravings for pasta.
Nutritional yeast has a parmesan-like taste and delivers Vitamin B12, which prevents nerve damage and anemia, and is challenging to get if you avoid eating animal products.
The author went forth to discuss so vital and important issue on RAW FRUITE DRINKS and other important related issues.
The Best Raw Food RECIPES: How To Eat Yourself Healthy
- Book Title: The Best Raw Food RECIPES: How To Eat Yourself Healthy
- Author: YURI ELKAIM
- Category: Uncategorized.
- Genre: Food
- Collection: Outside collection
- Pages: 77 pages
- Size: 1.12 Mo
- Edition: FrenchPDF
- ISBN: Personal Use